Practicing, Recordings and Concerts…
Throughout Carlos’ carrier he has been part of several important classical guitar projects such as: Master classes, Concerts as solo player as well as chamber music projects (guitar duo, trio) and studio recordings.
Carlos has participated in masterclasses with recognized guitar players such as: Eduardo Fernandez (Uruguay), José Miguel Moreno (Spain), Margarita Escarpa (Spain), Oscar Herrero (Spain), Schin Ichi Fukuda (Japan), Berta Rojas (Paraguay), Irene Gómez (Colombia), Jose Antonio Escobar (Chile), Pablo Márquez (Argentina), Gabriel Bianco (France), Luis Zea (Venezuela), Marcin Dylla (Poland), Craig Ogden (Australia), John Mills (England), Pavel Steidl (Czech Republic), Ricardo Gallen (Spain), Zoran Dukic (Croatia), Alvaro Pierri (Uruguay), Judicael Perroy (France), Goran Krivokapic (Montenegro), David Rusell (UK), Manuel Barrueco (Cuba/USA).
Recordings Classical Guitar
- Carlos Plays, (John Dowland, Sir John Smith His Almain)
- Carlos Plays, (Dusan Bogdanovic, Vranjanka)
- Carlos plays, (J.S.BACH, Allegro BWV 998)
- Carlos plays, (Dusan Bogdanovic, Zalopojka)
- Carlos plays, (Dusan Bogdanovic, Jutarnje Kolo morning dance)
- Carlos plays, (Guitar duo, Egberto Gismonti/ Agua e Vinho)
- Carlos plays, (Guitar duo with percussion,Agustin Barrios/ Danza Paraguaya)
- Carlos plays, (Guitar duo with percussion, Antonio Lauro/ Valz Venezolano # 3)
- Practicing Rondo in A minor by D. Aguado. Copenhagen,Denmark, November 2016
- Playing with a Trio project (Mario Suarez/percussion, Ivan Perez/Guitar, Carlos Barragán/Guitar) concert in Bogotá, Colombia. september 2012.
- Playing La Catedral by Agustin Barrios, Concert in Metronomen, Frederiksberg (Denmark). April/2017
- Recording in “9 Mundos studio” Sir John Smith His Almain by John Dowland (Bogotá, Colombia). January 2013
- Playing Parazula by Celso Machado, concert in Metronomen, Frederiksberg (Denmark). April/2017.
For more videos, you can check my youtube channel here.